Campbell City Schools
Kindergarten Student Registration and Screening
Wednesday May 17th and Thursday May 18th 9am till 2pm
1. If you have a child who will be turning 5 by September 30th, 2017.
2. Live in the City of Campbell.
3. Kindergarten registration packets available for pickup at the Central Enrollment office located at:
Campbell Memorial High School, 280 Sixth Street
between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. M-TH
4. Appointments can be made by contacting Campbell City Schools Central Registration Office
at 330-799-8204 (M-Th 10:00am-2:00pm)
5. Student and parent/guardian MUST be present for this appointment.
WHAT TO BRING : The following documents are REQUIRED for registration.
please have everything when you register..
____Current Immunization Record
____If Applicable Proof of Custody – most recent court order/ foster placed paperwork etc...
(all papers must be filed with the court, NOT notarized)
____Parent/Guardian’s Driver's License/State ID
____Three (3) Different Current Proofs of Residency
Kindergarten screening will consist of 3 parts,
1. Vision and Hearing; 2. Speech; 3. Academic.
Any questions please call Danielle Broz @ 330-799-8204
This will be the last round of early registration and screening done this year.
EARLY BIRD registration gift card incentives are still available (more details will be available at appointment.)