Head Coaching Candidate should:
- have a strong desire to build a competitive football program (7-12), as well as oversee the youth program.
- have the ability to articulate a vision of a successful football program
- have the ability to work with other staff members in the district.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and implements in season and off-season program(s)
- Promotes good sportsmanship and is a role model for all players.
- Coordinates the selection of proper equipment and supplies for their program within budget parameters
- Works with the principal, the Athletic Director and other district personnel to ensure student-athletes follow school policies and are academically eligible.
- Directs supervision of the middle school football program. Ensures continuity of the complete football program(7-12).
- Supports and promotes the District’s athletic philosophy
Potential candidates must possess or be able to obtain a Pupil Activity Permit and all OHSAA requirements prior to being hired.
All Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and references no later than January 3, 2018 to:
Bradly A. Yeager, Principal
Memorial High School
280 Sixth Street
Campbell, Ohio 44405