PLEASE NOTE SUMMER HOURS: July 16th- Aug.16th Mon-Thurs 10am -2pm
Please call Danielle for an appointment Phone: 330-799-8204
Campbell City School Registration is by Appointment first but walk-ins are welcomed.
Parents/Legal Guardian may call for an appointment to register children at:
Campbell Memorial High School - Central Registration Office; Danielle Broz, Secretary
280 Sixth street, Campbell, Ohio 44405
Phone: 330-799-8204 Fax: 330-799-6373
Hours of Registration –Mon.-Fri. 9am-11am 1:30pm-2:30pm
Registration forms can be printed out and filled out prior to appointment, go to: http://www.campbell.k12.oh.us/District/Links-Forms
Registration must be 100% completed before a child will be considered enrolled and given a start date.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
The following documents are REQUIRED for registration, please have everything when you come to your appointment.
____Birth Certificate (all immigrants must provide a current Passport and Visa/Green Card)
____Social Security Number
____Current Immunization Record
____If Applicable Proof of Custody – most recent court order/ foster placed paperwork etc...
(all papers must be filed with the court, NOT notarized)
_____If Applicable, please provide: Special Education I.E.P., 504 Plan, Intervention Plan
____Last report card / Transcripts / withdraw grades
____Parent/Guardian’s Driver's License/State ID
____Three (3) Different Current Proofs of Residency
To verify residency you can use any combination of current mail listed below
Ohio department of jobs and family services
Home ownership documentation or Lease Agreement
Mahoning County real estate Tax bill
Bank account statement
Bills (gas, water, electric, cable, phone, etc.)
Credit Card statement
NOTICE OF LEGAL OBLIGATION Parents/Guardian of all students are required by the Ohio Revised Code (ORC) to inform school officials of any of the changes listed below.
1. Change of Address: You must, within 10 calendar days of your move, bring proof of your new residence to the building secretary.
2. Change of Phone Numbers: Notify the secretary of the school your child attends.
3. Change of Legal Custody or Guardianship: Any and all current court orders from Domestic Relations, Juvenile, Probate or any other court which has exercised jurisdiction over the custody, guardianship or residence of the children as per Ohio Revised Code 3313.672 must be included with this package.
4. All Temporary Restraining Orders and Protection Orders involving school premises.
5. Student expulsion or exclusion from any school pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 3301.121 and 3313.662.