After School Special Programs
Session One: October 8 – January 18
(3) Positions Available
K-7 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Compensation $12.57 hourly rate
Training to Commence October 1, 2018
Work Schedule: (4 Days per week)
Applicants must hold appropriate licensure
· Assist students and support teachers in reading, math online curriculum and STEM related activities;
· Implements approved curriculum under the guidance of the Site Coordinator;
· Provides students with hands-on educational opportunities
· Communicate effectively with parents and after school program staff
- Attend field trips with students as needed
Funds made payable through grant proceeds.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit a letter of application to Mr. Matthew Bowen, Superintendent OR electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (superintendent’s secretary) no later than 3:00 pm on Monday, September 17, 2018.