Welcome to the 5th Issue of the Campbell Communicator for Campbell Elementary/Middle School!
K6 Transportation Update
November 14, 2022
As indicated on Thursday, due to the shortage of bus drivers, we are returning to group stops to ensure all of our students arrive at school and home in a timely manner. We are hopeful to have enough drivers to return to more individualized stops. Until then, we believe this is the best decision for the educational process. We will evaluate the group stops by the end of the week and make changes to improve as identified. We know that this is not the most favorable decision but appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Click READ MORE for Bus Stops
THANK YOU VETERANS
We Honor All Who Served.
Click Read More to view the Slide Show
K-6 Transportation Update - Nov. 10th, 2022
The Class of 2024 is selling Campbell attire.
If anyone is interested in placing an order, please send forms and payment to Ms. Martinez at the high school by November 29th.
If you have any questions, you can reach her at
330-799-1515 Ext: 53250 or
Link to Order From
The Campbell School District is a very proud and culturally diverse community that takes a sincere interest in the education of its children and families.
Our mission is to provide an educational environment that:
- offers opportunities consistent with each learner's needs and stage of development
- creates exciting, challenging learning experiences
- fosters members of society who are cooperative, self-sufficient, ethical, and responsible
- engages all community members and resources
We are dedicated to meeting the inherent challenges of our evolving educational needs by:
- diversifying our methods of instruction
- making appropriate use of emerging technologies and education processes
- offering experiences that stress values and build character
- providing opportunities for all members of the community to become involved in the life of the school.
By living our mission, we will continue to create pride in self, family, and community.