ATTENTION MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Are you sixteen years of age?
Employment available in the following areas with cross training opportunities:
Front Desk Information Center and Membership
Athletic and Special Event Facility Support Staff
Red Devil Bistro Team Member
Facility Maintenance and Grounds
Free membership to the community center included!
VISIT THE CAMPBELL CITY SCHOOLS WEBSITE FOR STUDENT WORKER APPLICATION UNDER THE "FORMS" TAB!
MORE THAN JUST A PAYCHECK
• Having a job gives you your own money and the understanding of the value of a dollar.
• A part time job can teach the importance of budgeting. As students you can see how quickly hard-earned money can disappear on frivolous things.
• Through a positive work experience we can teach time-management skills. Balancing a job with studies requires you to learn how to schedule your day.
• A part time job can help build confidence. Holding down a job can make you feel more capable than you might otherwise feel.
• Working at the center may lead to the opportunity for student work hours to count towards school credit hours.
• There can be adverse effects to working while attending high school so we are committed to scheduling 18 hours or less weekly, creating opportunities to develop transferable skills aligned to future careers, and focusing on a positive environment within a social space where you can improve your communication skills.