The following positions are available for the 2019-2020 school year:
EL AIDE (4 Positions Available)
- $15.00 hourly
- Non Bargaining Position
- Flexible schedule, between 15-30 hours weekly
- Willingness to assist bilingual students in grades K-7
- Applicants must have a minimum of 48 college semester hours completed.
- Must be willing to work cooperatively in a team atmosphere.
- Current college students are encouraged to apply with additional consideration to those individuals pursuing a teaching career.
- Once approved for hire must obtain ESEA endorsement.
- Employment: MVCOG with funding available through the School Quality Improvement Grant
- One year position with consideration for renewal.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit a letter of interest and resume to Superintendent Matthew L. Bowen, 280 Sixth Street, Campbell, OH 44405 OR electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org (superintendent’s secretary) by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, November 1, 2019.