News & Announcements
If anyone is interested in placing an ad in the fall sports program, you can get more information here.
Patron Ad Order Form
Fall Sports Program
Show your support for our Red Devils by placing a patron ad in the Campbell Fall Sports Program!
All proceeds go to the Junior Class.
Patron Ad Order Form
Congratulations to the CMHS Class of 2023 Valedictorians:
CMHS 2023 Prom:
Congratulations to the 2023 Prom Court:
Niki Davis - QUEEN
Justin Maldonado - KING
Enjoy some pictures of the night
Friday, May 5, 2023
$2.00 Entrance Fee
- CMHS GYMNASIUM
- DOORS OPEN @ 5:30 p.m.
- PROMENADE BEGINS @ 6:00 p.m.
*PROM COURT WILL BE ANNOUNCED DURING PROMENADE *
Campbell Memorial will recognize their Seniors today May 1st after school for Track and Field at 3:45pm! Congratulations Erick Jackson and Enrique Pitre! #GoRedDevils
REMINDER: Prom tickets will not be for sale at the doors. Please purchase ahead of time. Last day to purchase tickets is Wednesday, May 3rd!
Campbell welcomes Fotini Koulias to the Impact Academy staff…
Campbell Summer Camp - Manufacturing & Engineering
Are you looking for a fun and interesting way to spend your summer? Would you like to learn more about manufacturing and tour some of the most innovative hands-on industries in our area? Then this camp is for you! Space is limited! Register today!
Campbell Elementary-Middle School PTO presents the Lottery Board Drawing! Contact Lisa Kish for a ticket - $1.00 each - and you could win a drawing for a full board of lottery tickets which will be held live on Facebook on May 9th at 4:00 P.M.!
Lowellville, Ohio 44436
Mission & Philosophy
The Campbell School District is a very proud and culturally diverse community that takes a sincere interest in the education of its children and families.
Our mission is to provide an educational environment that:
- offers opportunities consistent with each learner's needs and stage of development
- creates exciting, challenging learning experiences
- fosters members of society who are cooperative, self-sufficient, ethical, and responsible
- engages all community members and resources
We are dedicated to meeting the inherent challenges of our evolving educational needs by:
- diversifying our methods of instruction
- making appropriate use of emerging technologies and education processes
- offering experiences that stress values and build character
- providing opportunities for all members of the community to become involved in the life of the school.
By living our mission, we will continue to create pride in self, family, and community.