This year’s Ohio Tax Free Weekend dates are
Friday, August 5th through Sunday, August 7th, 2022.
WELCOME ASSISTANT K-6 PRINCIPAL DAVID BEANS
I am incredibly excited and honored to join Campbell City Schools as the new Assistant Principal in the K-6 building!
From the first day I visited Campbell, I was impressed with the passion, unity, and pride demonstrated among the team members in regard to both the schools and the community. Their focus on ensuring each student is provided an equitable opportunity to achieve their full potential and find their own success aligns perfectly with my core beliefs in education. I look forward to utilizing my background and experience to help further support the district's endeavors and continue the momentum they have built.
Campbell Memorial High School and the Memorial Mentors will host a Leadership Camp August 2nd-4th & 9th-11th. Any Campbell Memorial student entering the 11th or 12th grade is welcomed to join for FREE.
Please review the flyers below for more information!
Ralf Urbach Joins Campbell City School District as the STEM and Manufacturing Director Trainer
The Campbell City School District Board of Education hired Ralf Urbach for the newly created position of STEM and Manufacturing Director Trainer effective for the 2022 - 2023 school year at the July 19, 2022 board meeting. Ralph is well known throughout the Mahoning Valley and has successfully overseen STEM related camps and programs in multiple Districts and organizations as a longtime successful member of the OH WOW! staff.
Campbell City Schools breaks ground for the Whole Child Whole Family service Center at the CLWCC
If you are interested in placing an ad in the 2022 Campbell Memorial Football Program, please click here for information and the ad form!
The Campbell School District is a very proud and culturally diverse community that takes a sincere interest in the education of its children and families.
Our mission is to provide an educational environment that:
- offers opportunities consistent with each learner's needs and stage of development
- creates exciting, challenging learning experiences
- fosters members of society who are cooperative, self-sufficient, ethical, and responsible
- engages all community members and resources
We are dedicated to meeting the inherent challenges of our evolving educational needs by:
- diversifying our methods of instruction
- making appropriate use of emerging technologies and education processes
- offering experiences that stress values and build character
- providing opportunities for all members of the community to become involved in the life of the school.
By living our mission, we will continue to create pride in self, family, and community.