Carla Ramirez Ortiz
for getting her
The Lady Devils return home
Thursday to take on Labrae.
We are providing some early insight to what you should expect with the new 5 Star report card being released. The Campbell City School District received ratings in Achievement: 2 Stars, Progress: 4 Stars, Gap Closing: 3 Stars, Graduation Rate: 2 Stars and Early Literacy: 2 Stars.
2022 Campbell Memorial HS
Annual Community Tailgate Event!!!
Friday, September 16th, 2022
Campbell Memorial HS Parking Lot
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Click Read More for additional details
7:00pm (Gates open at 6:15pm)
Pre-Sale Adult/Student Tickets/Passes available online: https://memorialhsathletics.com/event-tickets
If you are interested in being a vendor,
please visit the website at www.clwcc.org or call 330-799-6842 for more information.
The Campbell School District is a very proud and culturally diverse community that takes a sincere interest in the education of its children and families.
Our mission is to provide an educational environment that:
- offers opportunities consistent with each learner's needs and stage of development
- creates exciting, challenging learning experiences
- fosters members of society who are cooperative, self-sufficient, ethical, and responsible
- engages all community members and resources
We are dedicated to meeting the inherent challenges of our evolving educational needs by:
- diversifying our methods of instruction
- making appropriate use of emerging technologies and education processes
- offering experiences that stress values and build character
- providing opportunities for all members of the community to become involved in the life of the school.
By living our mission, we will continue to create pride in self, family, and community.