Students at Memorial are participating in an Academic Challenge for the third nine weeks. Each content area is recognizing top-performing students in each class period. Students are given a treat, and announced each day. Their names are displayed on the “Campbell Souper Stars” bulletin board. Who will be the top “Souper Stars” at the end of the nine weeks? Keep up the good work, Red Devils!
Shout out to Mrs. Valingo for her determination! She is constantly looking for new ways to improve the curriculum and our program. She goes out of her way to connect with all kids and to have an engaging classroom! Thanks Mrs. Valingo!
Check out MVAC Girls Bowling and Girls Basketball Athletes of the Week, Angeleah Matzye and Angeliz Diaz! Check out the MVAC Website for more on Athletes of the Week!!https://mvacsports.com/.../mvac-athletes-of-the-week-jan.../
Welcome to the 6th Issue of the Campbell Communicator for Campbell Elementary/Middle School!
ACT Prep classes begin this Saturday from 8-11 at CHMS. Classes are free to all IMPACT and CMHS students and all that attend receive a free ACT book! Sign up using the link below:
01/28/23 - English
02/04/23 - Math
02/11/23 - Science
02/25/23 - Reading
BRIGHT FUTURES - PEER TUTORING
If you need help in any of your classes, please complete the form to sign up for Peer Tutoring for the Spring Semester!!
The Campbell School District is a very proud and culturally diverse community that takes a sincere interest in the education of its children and families.
Our mission is to provide an educational environment that:
- offers opportunities consistent with each learner's needs and stage of development
- creates exciting, challenging learning experiences
- fosters members of society who are cooperative, self-sufficient, ethical, and responsible
- engages all community members and resources
We are dedicated to meeting the inherent challenges of our evolving educational needs by:
- diversifying our methods of instruction
- making appropriate use of emerging technologies and education processes
- offering experiences that stress values and build character
- providing opportunities for all members of the community to become involved in the life of the school.
By living our mission, we will continue to create pride in self, family, and community.